• 16,001 SF available for lease on 3 levels with an additional 2,500 SF of usable space available on the lower level
• Full building renovation with significant capital improvements planned.
• Designed by iconic architect Frank Furness, the Former Philadelphia Electric Company building was built in 1874 and is currently being redeveloped and brought back to life as a creative office opportunity.
• 11.5’-17’ clear height and three sides of windows allow for ample natural light and bright space. Minimal columns allow for open, efficient layout.
• One block from SEPTA’s 40th Street Station, providing tremendous access to public transportation.
• Walking distance to high-end restaurants and bars such as: Distrito, The Green Line Café, Bobby’s Burger Palace, City Tap House, Han Dynasty, Sabrina’s Café, Pod, White Dog Café and more
• Close proximity to major University City institutions: UPenn, Penn Helath, Drexel, USciences and the Science Center