Mark Pawlowski joined The Flynn Company in July 2019 as part of the sales and leasing team in Montgomery County and Upper Bucks County.
Before entering the real estate industry, Mark has ~13 years of sales experience in the following industries – financial services, print/marketing and petrochemical sales. With a full knowledge of those industries Mark brings a diversified background to The Flynn Company and has already been involved in multiple leasing and sales projects, most recently:
- 431 Deep Run Road – 92,000 SF industrial building in Perkasie, PA
- Gehman Road Industrial Commons – 121,600 SF multi-tenant industrial complex in Harleysville, PA
- 1050 Bethlehem Pike – 35,000 SF industrial building in Montgomeryville, PA
- 570/590 California Road – 45,000 SF and 11,500 SF industrial building on one tax parcel in Quakertown, PA
- 262 Titus Avenue – 21,214 SF industrial building in Warrington, PA
Mark graduated from The University of Pittsburgh and is currently receiving is MBA from Villanova University. He carries a Pennsylvania real estate salesperson’s license and resides in Yardley with his wife (Ashley) and son (Nicholas).