Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, June 2020 – The Flynn Company is pleased to announce that One Sentry is currently being offered for sale. The building is approximately 80,000 SF and was absorbed by two firms for long term leases; each occupying half of the facility, respectively. Investment highlights include:
- This property is an opportunity to purchase an asset that protects the investor from the current severe market turbulence at historically low investment interest rates.
- New Leases, New National Headquarters:
- QualTek – providing the nation’s infrastructure for 5G capability with operation centers in 103 locations and a workforce of 6,000.
- Genesis Engineering – national engineering firm focused on life sciences whose clients include ALMAC, Bayer Healthcare, St. Gobain, Merck and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- New Building:
- New roof (20 year warranty), HVAC (all units were replaced in 2019), elevator, parking lot, bathrooms, lobby and entrances.
- New Features:
- Covered parking, water view, on-site fitness trail, efficiency of a single floor plate.
About The Flynn Company
Serving the Greater Philadelphia region since 1980, The Flynn Company engages in all phases of commercial real estate. As one of the largest full-service real estate companies in the region, the firm offers clients a wide range of in-house capabilities including sales, leasing, accounting and property management, space design, construction and advisory services. The Flynn Company is consistently ranked as one of the largest family-owned and veteran-owned companies in the Philadelphia region.